coloredICA: Implementation of Colored Independent Component Analysis and Spatial Colored Independent Component Analysis
It implements colored Independent Component Analysis (Lee et al., 2011) and spatial colored Independent Component Analysis (Shen et al., 2014). They are two algorithms to perform ICA when sources are assumed to be temporal or spatial stochastic processes, respectively.
- Lee, S., Shen, H., Truong, Y. and Zanini, P.
- Date of publication
- 2015-02-24 11:01:51
- Paolo Zanini <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- GPL (>= 2)
- Amari error
- colored Independent Component Analysis
- Kernel evaluation
- Local polynomial spectral density estimation
- Standardization of a matrix reordering the rows
- spatial colored Independent Component Analysis
Files in this package