corkscrew: Preprocessor for Data Modeling
Includes binning categorical variables into lesser number of categories based on t-test, converting categorical variables into continuous features using the mean of the response variable for the respective categories, understanding the relationship between the response variable and predictor variables using data transformations.
- Navin Loganathan [aut], Mohan Manivannan [aut], Santhosh Sasanapuri [aut, cre], LatentView Analytics [ctb]
- Date of publication
- 2015-10-31 00:56:46
- Santhosh Sasanapuri <email@example.com>
- GPL (>= 2)
- Applying Categorical to Continuous conversion to a new...
- Extrapolate t-test based binning to a new data
- Preprocessor for Data Modeling
- Categorical variables into Continuous features
- t-test based binning
- Relationship between the response variables and predictors
Files in this package