cstar: Substantive significance testing for regression estimates and marginal effects.
Functions that allow a researcher to examine the robustness of the substantive significance of their findings. Implements ideas set out in Esarey and Danneman (2014).
- Justin Esarey
- Date of publication
- 2014-05-18 01:21:26
- Justin Esarey <email@example.com>
- Compute cstar from least squares results
- Compute cstar from published least squares results
- Compute cstar for simulated marginal effects
- Functions to examine the substantive robustness of...
Files in this package