dams: Dams in the United States from the National Inventory of Dams (NID)
The single largest source of dams in the United States is the National Inventory of Dams (NID) <http://nid.usace.army.mil> from the US Army Corps of Engineers. Entire data from the NID cannot be obtained all at once and NID's website limits extraction of more than a couple of thousand records at a time. Moreover, selected data from the NID's user interface cannot not be saved to a file. In order to make the analysis of this data easier, all the data from NID was extracted manually. Subsequently, the raw data was checked for potential errors and cleaned. This package provides sample cleaned data from the NID and provides functionality to access the entire cleaned NID data.
- Gopi Goteti [aut], Joseph Stachelek [aut, cre]
- Date of publication
- 2016-11-05 20:06:21
- Joseph Stachelek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- GPL (>= 2)
- Dams in the United States from the National Inventory of Dams...
- Retrieve desired data on dams from pre-processed NID data
- Dams from the NID database
Files in this package