dcv: Conventional Cross-validation statistics for climate-growth model
This package performs several conventional Cross-validation statistical methods for climate-growth model in the climate reconstruction from tree rings, including Sign Test statistic, Reduction of Error statistic, Product Mean Test, Durbin-Watson statistic etc. This package is at its primary stage, the functions have not been tested exhaustively and more functions would be added in the comming days.
- Zongshan Li with contributions from Jinlong Zhang
- Date of publication
- 2010-12-06 07:48:50
- Zongshan Li <email@example.com>
- Conventional Cross-validation statistics for climate-growth...
- Utility functions for printing.
- Durbin-Watson statistic
- Linear model
- Product Mean Test
- Reduction of Error statistic
- Sign Test statistic
- Data used in Exercise
Files in this package