depthTools: Depth Tools Package
depthTools is a package that implements different statistical tools for the description and analysis of gene expression data based on the concept of data depth, namely, the scale curves for visualizing the dispersion of one or various groups of samples (e.g. types of tumors), a rank test to decide whether two groups of samples come from a single distribution and two methods of supervised classification techniques, the DS and TAD methods. All these techniques are based on the Modified Band Depth, which is a recent notion of depth with a low computational cost, what renders it very appropriate for high dimensional data such as gene expression data.
- Sara Lopez-Pintado <firstname.lastname@example.org> and Aurora Torrente <email@example.com>.
- Date of publication
- 2013-06-13 18:16:59
- Aurora Torrente <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- GPL (>= 2)
- Plot of the central curves
- Distance to the Trimmed Mean Classification Method
- Weighted Trimmed Mean Distance Classification Method
- Computation of the Modified Band Depth
- Gene Expression Data from Tumoral and Normal Prostate Samples...
- Rank Test Based on the Modified Band Depth
- Computation and Representation of the Scale Curve
- Modified Band Depth-Based Alpha Trimmed Mean
Files in this package