efflog: The Causal Effects for a Causal Loglinear Model
Fitting a causal loglinear model and calculating the causal effects for a causal loglinear model with the multiplicative interaction or without the multiplicative interaction, obtaining the natural direct, indirect and the total effect. It calculates also the cell effect, which is a new interaction effect.
- Gloria Gheno [aut, cre]
- Date of publication
- 2015-07-16 14:24:26
- Gloria Gheno <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- GPL (>= 2)
- Cell effect for loglinear models with the multiplicative...
- Cell effect for loglinear models without the multiplicative...
- Fitting a causal log-linear model without the multiplicative...
- Fitting a causal log-linear model with the multiplicative...
- The Causal Effects for a Causal Loglinear Model
- Fitting causal log-linear models without the multiplicative...
- Fitting causal log-linear model
- Indirect effect for loglinear models both with the...
- Natural direct effect for loglinear models with the...
- Natural direct effect for loglinear models without the...
- Total effect for loglinear models with the multiplicative...
- Total effect for loglinear models without the multiplicative...
Files in this package