falcon: Finding Allele-Specific Copy Number in Next-Generation Sequencing Data
This is a method for Allele-specific DNA Copy Number Profiling using Next-Generation Sequencing. Given the allele-specific coverage at the variant loci, this program segments the genome into regions of homogeneous allele-specific copy number. It requires, as input, the read counts for each variant allele in a pair of case and control samples. For detection of somatic mutations, the case and control samples can be the tumor and normal sample from the same individual.
- Hao Chen and Nancy R. Zhang
- Date of publication
- 2016-04-21 08:20:42
- Hao Chen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- GPL (>= 2)
- Finding Allele-Specific Copy Number in Next-Generation...
- Getting Allele-specific DNA Copy Number
- Getting Change-points
- Position (bp)
- An example reads count data
- Estimated Break Points
- Viewing Data with Allele-specific Copy Number
Files in this package