fastGraph: Fast Drawing and Shading of Graphs of Statistical Distributions
Provides functionality to produce graphs of probability density functions and cumulative distribution functions with few keystrokes, allows shading under the curve of the probability density function to illustrate concepts such as p-values and critical values, and fits a simple linear regression line on a scatter plot with the equation as the main title.
- Steven T. Garren [aut, cre]
- Date of publication
- 2016-07-07 20:24:49
- Steven T. Garren <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Fast Drawing and Shading of Graphs of Statistical...
- Finds a Reasonable Domain for Plotting a Graph
- Plotting of Statistical Distributions
- X-Y Plotting with Simple Linear Regression Line and Equation
- Displays Area Under Curve of Probability Density Function
- Displays Area Under Curve of Probability Density Function of...
Files in this package