features: Feature Extraction for Discretely-Sampled Functional Data
Discretely-sampled function is first smoothed. Features of the smoothed function are then extracted. Some of the key features include mean value, first and second derivatives, critical points (i.e. local maxima and minima), curvature of cunction at critical points, wiggliness of the function, noise in data, and outliers in data.
- Ravi Varadhan, Johns Hopkins University, and MKG Subramaniam, AT&T Reserach Labs.
- Date of publication
- 2015-12-02 00:01:49
- Ravi Varadhan <email@example.com>
- GPL (>= 2)
- Estimate features of a discretely-sampled functional data.
- Utility function to extract features from an object of 'class...
- Plotting the smoothed fucntion and its derivatives.
Files in this package