gridGraphviz: Drawing Graphs with 'grid'
Functions for drawing node-and-edge graphs that have been laid out by graphviz. This provides an alternative rendering to that provided by the 'Rgraphviz' package, with two main advantages: the rendering provided by 'gridGraphviz' should be more similar to what 'graphviz' itself would draw; and rendering with 'grid' allows for post-hoc customisations using the named viewports and grobs that 'gridGraphviz' produces.
- Paul Murrell [cre, aut], Ashley Noel Hinton [aut]
- Date of publication
- 2015-06-16 00:47:53
- Paul Murrell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- GPL (>= 2)
- A function to obtain a laidout 'Ragraph' object
- Get width/height of an 'Ragraph' object
- Draw a Node-and-Edge Graph
Files in this package