highTtest: Simultaneous Critical Values for t-Tests in Very High Dimensions
Implements the method developed by Cao and Kosorok (2011) for the significance analysis of thousands of features in high-dimensional biological studies. It is an asymptotically valid data-driven procedure to find critical values for rejection regions controlling the k-familywise error rate, false discovery rate, and the tail probability of false discovery proportion.
- Hongyuan Cao [aut], Michael Kosorok [aut], Shannon Holloway [aut, cre]
- Date of publication
- 2015-02-22 00:09:18
- Shannon Holloway <email@example.com>
- Simultaneous critical values for t-tests in very high...
- Class '"highTtest"'
- ~~ Methods for Function 'plot' ~~
- ~~ Methods for Function 'vennD' ~~
Files in this package