ibmcraftr: Toolkits to Develop Individual-Based Models in Infectious Disease
It provides a generic set of tools for initializing a synthetic population with each individual in specific disease states, and making transitions between those disease states according to the rates calculated on each timestep. The new version 1.0.0 has C++ code integration to make the functions run faster. It has also a higher level function to actually run the transitions for the number of timesteps that users specify. Additional functions will follow for changing attributes on demographic, health belief and movement.
- Sai Thein Than Tun [aut, cre]
- Date of publication
- 2016-11-16 10:51:54
- Sai Thein Than Tun <email@example.com>
- MIT + file LICENSE
- Calculate cumulative probabilities for state transitions.
- Miscellaneous functions to support the 'ibmcraftr' packare...
- Run state_trans function over a given number of timesteps.
- Make state transitions.
- Make state transitions using Rcpp.
- Create a synthetic population having several states.
Files in this package