linear.tools: Manipulate Formulas and Evaluate Marginal Effects
Provides tools to manipulate formulas, such as getting x, y or contrasts from the model/formula, and functions to evaluate and check the marginal effects of a linear model.
- Fan Yang
- Date of publication
- 2016-07-06 09:50:47
- Fan Yang <email@example.com>
- check whether list names (tobechecked) is within specified...
- check whether an object is a single numeric number
- check x is a meaningful vector
- check monotonicity of marginal impacts and re-estimate the...
- evaluate the marginal effects of the selected raw variable on...
- Enter_to_Continue: wait your response to continue
- a wrap up of 'expand.grid()' that takes list
- focusing on selected variables in the model, and eliminating...
- get contrast of categorical variables in a model
- get raw data from lm or glm
- get a list of model vars with their corresponding coeff vars...
- get a list of model variables with their corresponding coeff...
- get a list of model vars with their corresponding raw vars.
- identify missing rows for model/formula.
- get x (left hand of var) from model or formula
- a unique combinations of model vars, coeff vars and raw vars
- the underlying function of 'get_x'
- get y (right hand of var)
- check whether the vector is decreasing
- check whether the vector is increasing
- get mode number from a numeric vector
- paste a formula as string
- check x with various characters
- same as 'step()' in R, but able to check marginal effects.
- make the lm or glm thin
Files in this package