modeltools: Tools and Classes for Statistical Models
A collection of tools to deal with statistical models. The functionality is experimental and the user interface is likely to change in the future. The documentation is rather terse, but packages `coin' and `party' have some working examples. However, if you find the implemented ideas interesting we would be very interested in a discussion of this proposal. Contributions are more than welcome!
- Torsten Hothorn, Friedrich Leisch, Achim Zeileis
- Date of publication
- 2013-09-02 14:29:21
- Torsten Hothorn <Torsten.Hothorn@R-project.org>
- Class "FormulaParts"
- Generic Utility Functions
- Get Information on Fitted Objects
- Apply functions to Data in Object of Class "ModelEnv"
- Class "ModelEnv"
- Generate a model environment from a classical formula based...
- Class "ModelEnvFormula"
- Generate a model environment from design and response matrix
- Model Predictions
- Class "StatModelCapabilities"
- Class "StatModel"
Files in this package