muRL: Mailmerge using R, LaTeX, and the Web
Provides mailmerge methods for reading spreadsheets of addresses and other relevant information to create standardized but customizable letters. Provides a method for mapping US ZIP codes, including those of letter recipients. Provides a method for parsing and processing html code from online job postings of the American Political Science Association.
- Ryan T. Moore <firstname.lastname@example.org> and Andrew Reeves <email@example.com>
- Date of publication
- 2015-07-27 22:56:23
- Ryan T. Moore <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- GPL-2 | file LICENSE
- Read, parse, and write to a .csv file APSA eJobs html files
- A sample dataframe of recipient information and addresses
- Mailmerge methods for reading addresses, creating letters,...
- Read a .csv file or R dataframe of letter recipients
- Write a .tex file of recipient information to be processed by...
- Plot US ZIP codes, including locations of letter recipients.
- A .tab file of US ZIP code data for mapping recipients
Files in this package