peakPick: Peak Picking Methods Inspired by Biological Data
Biologically inspired methods for detecting peaks in one-dimensional data, such as time series or genomics data. The algorithms were originally designed by Weber, Ramachandran, and Henikoff, see documentation.
- Paal O. Westermark
- Date of publication
- 2015-12-04 15:40:34
- Paal O. Westermark <email@example.com>
- MIT + file LICENSE
- Detects spikes in series of numbers.
- helper function for small peak elimination
- Eliminates peak pairs too close to each other.
- Identifies smooth peaks in series of numbers.
- Helper functions for computing scaled peaks
- delete small peaks from vector with peak candidates
Files in this package