qVarSel: Variables Selection for Clustering and Classification
For a given data matrix A and cluster centers/prototypes collected in the matrix P, the functions described here select a subset of statistic variables Q that mostly explains/justifies P as prototypes. The functions are useful to reduce the data dimension for classification and to discard masking variables for clustering.
- Stefano Benati
- Date of publication
- 2014-06-12 16:42:34
- Stefano Benati <email@example.com>
- Calculation of the distances between units and centers
- Selection of Variables for Clustering or Data Dimension...
- A Mixed Integer Linear Programming Formulation for the...
- Selecting Variables for Clustering and Classification
Files in this package