quad: Exact permutation moments of quadratic form statistics
This package gives you the exact first four permutation moments for the most commonly used quadratic form statistics, which need not be positive definite. The extension of this work to quadratic forms greatly expands the utility of density approximations for these problems, including for high-dimensional applications, where the statistics must be extreme in order to exceed stringent testing thresholds. Approximate p-values are obtained by matching the exact moments to the Pearson family of distributions using the PearsonDS package.
- Yi-Hui Zhou
- Date of publication
- 2014-07-15 17:09:05
- Yi-Hui Zhou <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- GPL (>= 2)
- linear combination function
- Generate the first four exact permutation moments of...
- Global variables for several main functions.
- This function provides you the pvalue based on the Pearson...
- This package gives the exact the first four moments of any...
- Get Sum
Files in this package