r2d2: Bivariate (Two-Dimensional) Confidence Region and Frequency Distribution
This package provides generic functions to analyze the distribution of two continuous variables: 'conf2d' to calculate a smooth empirical confidence region, and 'freq2d' to calculate a frequency distribution.
- Arni Magnusson [aut], Julian Burgos [aut, cre], Gregory R. Warnes [ctb]
- Date of publication
- 2014-03-31 19:10:21
- Julian Burgos <email@example.com>
- GPL (>= 2)
- Bivariate (Two-Dimensional) Confidence Region
- Bivariate (Two-Dimensional) Frequency Distribution
- Bivariate (Two-Dimensional) Confidence Region and Frequency...
- MCMC Results from Saithe Assessment
- U-Shaped Cloud
Files in this package