r2dRue: 2d Rain Use Efficience model
2dRUE is a methodology to make a diagnostic of land condition in a large territory during a given time period. The following projects have funded this package: DeSurvey IP (EC FP6 Integrated Project contract No. 003950), DesertWatch (ESA DUE contract No. 18487/04/I-LG) and MesoTopos (Junta de Andalucia PE ref. RNM-4023).
- Gabriel del Barrio, Juan Puigdefabregas, Maria E. Sanjuan & Alberto Ruiz
- Date of publication
- 2013-06-28 12:22:19
- Alberto Ruiz Moreno <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Performs the assessment component of a r2dRue analysis as...
- Enter the parameters of a concrete r2dRue analysis and store...
- Computes Potential Evapo-Transpiration (PET)
- Performs the monitoring component of a r2dRue analysis as...
- functions to plot several results of 2dRue analisys
- 2dRUE model functions
- Stacks bands from raster image files
- Reads metadata for a concrete r2dRue analysis as specified in...
- Stepwise regression over raster images
- Functions to read and write raster group files.
- functions to plot raster groups
- Extract summaries from time-series specified as raster group...
- Functions to perform the assessment component of a r2dRue...
- Shows the metadata and status of a concrete r2dRue analysis...
- Computes extra-terrestrial solar radiation
Files in this package