randomizeBE: Function to Create a Random List for Crossover Studies
Contains a function to randomize subjects, patients in groups of sequences (treatment sequences). If a blocksize is given, the randomization will be done within blocks. The randomization may be controlled by a Wald-Wolfowitz runs test. Functions to obtain the p-value of that test are included. The package is mainly intended for randomization of bioequivalence studies but may be used also for other clinical crossover studies. Contains two helper functions sequences() and williams() to get the sequences of commonly used designs in BE studies.
- D. Labes
- Date of publication
- 2015-06-30 11:36:40
- D. Labes <email@example.com>
- GPL (>= 2.0)
- S3 method 'print' for class "rl4"
- Exact cumulative distribution function of runs test
- Create a randomisation list for cross-over studies.
- (Block) randomization of subjects, patients into sequence...
- 2-sided p-value of the runs test
- Obtain sequences for BE study designs
- Construct sequences of a Williams design
Files in this package