regsubseq: Detect and Test Regular Sequences and Subsequences
For a sequence of event occurence times, we are interested in finding subsequences in it that are too "regular". We define regular as being significantly different from a homogeneous Poisson process. The departure from the Poisson process is measured using a L1 distance. See Di and Perlman 2007 for more details.
- Yanming Di
- Date of publication
- 2014-03-09 19:18:52
- Yanming Di<email@example.com>
- Find the Most Gap-Linear Subsequence.
- Find the Most Lineaer Subsequence
- Quantile Tables of the Linearity/Gap-Linearity Tests
- Compute the Gap-Linearity Test Statistics
- Detect and Test Almost Gap-Linear Subsequnces.
- Detect and Test Almost Linear Subsequences.
Files in this package