reservoir: Tools for Analysis, Design, and Operation of Water Supply Storages
Measure single-storage water supply system performance using resilience, reliability, and vulnerability metrics; assess storage-yield-reliability relationships; determine no-fail storage with sequent peak analysis; optimize release decisions for water supply, hydropower, and multi-objective reservoirs using deterministic and stochastic dynamic programming; generate inflow replicates using parametric and non-parametric models; evaluate inflow persistence using the Hurst coefficient.
- Sean Turner [aut, cre], Jia Yi Ng [aut], Stefano Galelli [aut]
- Date of publication
- 2016-04-14 14:50:03
- Sean Turner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- GPL (>= 2)
- Quick and dirty stochastic generation of seasonal streamflow...
- Dynamic Programming (Deprecated function; use 'dp_supply'...
- Dynamic Programming for hydropower reservoirs
- Dynamic Programming with multiple objectives (supply, flood...
- Dynamic Programming for water supply reservoirs
- Hurst coefficient estimation
- reservoir: Tools for Analysis, Design, and Operation of Water...
- Reservoir X inflow time series and reservoir detail
- Rippl analysis
- Reliability, resilience, and vulnerability analysis for water...
- Stochastic Dynamic Programming (Deprecated function; use...
- Stochastic Dynamic Programming for hydropower reservoirs
- Stochastic Dynamic Programming with multiple objectives...
- Stochastic Dynamic Programming for water supply reservoirs
- Simulate a water supply reservoir with specified operating...
- Storage-Reliability-Yield (SRY) relationships: Storage...
- Storage-Reliability-Yield (SRY) relationships: Yield...
Files in this package