semiArtificial: Generator of Semi-Artificial Data
Package semiArtificial contains methods to generate and evaluate semi-artificial data sets. Based on a given data set different methods learn data properties using machine learning algorithms and generate new data with the same properties. The package currently includes the following data generator: -a RBF network based generator using rbfDDA from RSNNS package, -a Random Forest based generator for both classification and regression problems -a density forest based generator for unsupervised data Data evaluation support tools include: -single attribute based statistical evaluation: mean, median, standard deviation, skewness, kurtosis, medcouple, L/RMC, KS test, Hellinger distance -evaluation based on clustering using Adjusted Rand Index (ARI) and FM -evaluation based on classification performance with various learning models, eg, random forests.
- Marko Robnik-Sikonja
- Date of publication
- 2015-09-04 01:11:01
- Marko Robnik-Sikonja <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Evaluate clustering similarity of two data sets
- Evaluate statistical similarity of two data sets
- Generate semi-artificial data using a generator
- Evaluate similarity of two data sets based on predictive...
- A data generator based on RBF network
- Generation and evaluation of semi-artificial data
- A data generator based on forest
Files in this package