- sm: Smoothing methods for nonparametric regression and density estimation
- nile: Water level of the River Nile
Water level of the River Nile
These data record historical data on the water level of the River Nile.
The variables are:
||Annual volume of the Nile River (discharge at Aswan, 10^8 m^3)|
Cobb, G. (1978). The problem of the Nile: conditional solution to a change-point problem. Biometrika 65, 243-251.
Want to suggest features or report bugs for rdrr.io? Use the GitHub issue tracker.
- aircraft: These data record six characteristics of aircraft designs...
- airpc: These data list the first two principal component scores from...
- binning: Construct frequency table from raw data
- birth: Low birthweight in babies
- bissell: Flaws in cloth
- bonions: Yield-density relationship for Brown Imperial Spanish onions
- britpts: Coastline of the UK and Ireland
- citrate: The relationship between plasma citrate and carbohydrate...
- coalash: Coal ash in mining samples
- dogs: Coronary sinus potassium in dogs
- follicle: Ovarian follicle counts
- geys3d: Duration and the time between eruptions for the Old Faithful...
- geyser: Old Faithful Geyser Data
- hcv: Cross-validatory choice of smoothing parameter
- hnorm: Normal optimal choice of smoothing parameter in density...
- h.select: Selection of the smoothing parameter
- hsj: Sheather-Jones choice of smoothing parameter for density...
- lcancer: Spatial positions of cases of laryngeal cancer
- mackerel: The abundance of mackerel eggs
- magrem: Magnetic remanence
- mildew: Mildew control
- mosses: Heavy metals in mosses in Galicia.
- muscle: Rat skeletal muscles
- nile: Water level of the River Nile
- nise: Integrated squared error between a density estimate and a...
- nmise: mean integrated squared error for density estimation with...
- nnbr: nearest neighbour distances from data in one or two...
- pause: Pause before continuing execution
- poles: Positions of the south pole
- provide.data: Making data available as data.frame
- radioc: Radiocarbon in Irish oak
- sig.trace: A significance trace for a hypothesis test
- sm: The sm package: summary information
- smacker: Mackerel data from a Spanish survey
- sm.ancova: Nonparametric analysis of covariance
- sm.autoregression: Nonparametric estimation of the autoregression function
- sm.binomial: Nonparametric logistic regression
- sm.binomial.bootstrap: Bootstrap goodness-of-fit test for a logistic regression...
- sm.density: Nonparametric density estimation in one, two or three...
- sm.density.compare: Comparison of univariate density estimates
- sm.discontinuity: The detection of discontinuities in a regression curve or...
- sm-internal: Internal sm functions
- sm.monotonicity: A test of monotonicity in a regression curve.
- sm.options: Set or return options of sm library
- sm.pca: Smooth principal components analysis
- sm.poisson: Nonparametric Poisson regression
- sm.poisson.bootstrap: Bootstrap goodness-of-fit test for a Poisson regression model
- sm.regression: Nonparametric regression with one or two covariates.
- sm.regression.autocor: Nonparametric regression with autocorrelated errors
- sm.rm: Nonparametric analysis of repeated measurements data
- sm.script: Running a script associated to the sm library
- sm.sigma: Estimation of the error standard deviation in nonparametric...
- sm.sigma2.compare: Comparison across two groups of the error standard deviation...
- sm.sphere: Nonparametric density estimation for spherical data.
- sm.surface3d: Adding a regression surface to an rgl plot.
- sm.survival: Nonparametric regression with survival data.
- sm.ts.pdf: Nonparametric density estimation of stationary time series...
- sm.variogram: Confidence intervals and tests based on smoothing an...
- stanford: Survival times from the Stanford Heart Transplant Study
- tephra: Tephra layer
- trawl: Trawl data from the Great Barrier Reef
- trout: Potassium cyanate and trout eggs
- wonions: Yield-density relationship for White Imperial Spanish onion...
- worm: Human parasitic worm infections