smcfcs: Multiple Imputation of Covariates by Substantive Model Compatible Fully Conditional Specification
Implements multiple imputation of missing covariates by Substantive Model Compatible Fully Conditional Specification. This is a modification of the popular FCS/chained equations multiple imputation approach, and allows imputation of missing covariate values from models which are compatible with the user specified substantive model.
- Jonathan Bartlett [aut, cre]
- Date of publication
- 2016-02-05 00:50:10
- Jonathan Bartlett <email@example.com>
- Simulated example data with competing risks outcome and...
- Simulated example data with time to event outcome and...
- Simulated example data with continuous outcome and...
- Simulated example data with continuous outcome and quadratic...
- Simulated example data with binary outcome and quadratic...
- Simulated example data with count outcome, modelled using...
- Substantive model compatible fully conditional specification...
Files in this package