spselect: Selecting Spatial Scale of Covariates in Regression Models
Fits spatial scale (SS) forward stepwise regression, SS incremental forward stagewise regression, SS least angle regression (LARS), and SS lasso models. All area-level covariates are considered at all available scales to enter a model, but the SS algorithms are constrained to select each area-level covariate at a single spatial scale.
- Lauren Grant, David Wheeler
- Date of publication
- 2016-08-29 18:53:24
- Lauren Grant <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- GPL (>= 2)
- Spatial scale least angle regression (LARS)
- Spatial scale lasso
- Selecting spatial scale of area-level covariates in...
- Spatial scale incremental forward stagewise regression
- Spatial scale forward stepwise regression
- Input data X
- Input data X.3D
- Response data y
Files in this package