spsi: Shape-Preserving Uni-Variate and Bi-Variate Spline Interpolation
Program uses method of polynomial of variable degrees to interpolate gridded data preserving monotonicity and/or convexity or none. Method is implemented for univariate and bivariate cases. If values of derivatives are provided, spline will fix them,if not program will estimate them numerically. Package written purely in R.
- Szymon Sacher & Andrew Clausen, The University of Edinburgh. Excerpts adapted from Fortran code Copyright (C) Paolo Costantini
- Date of publication
- 2015-08-19 20:35:02
- Szymon Sacher <email@example.com>
- GPL (>= 2.0)
- Wave distortions data.
- Evaluates spline on given points
- Shape Preserving Bi-variate and Uni-variate Interpolation.
- Shape Preserving Spline Interpolation
- Prepare list of objects for shape preserving interpolation.
Files in this package