ssh.utils: Local and remote system commands with output and error capture.
This package provides utility functions for system command execution, both locally and remotely using ssh/scp. The command output is captured and provided to the caller. This functionality is intended to streamline calling shell commands from R, retrieving and using their output, while instrumenting the calls with appropriate error handling. NOTE: this first version is limited to unix with local and remote systems running bash as the default shell.
- Sergei Izrailev
- Date of publication
- 2014-07-24 21:13:49
- Sergei Izrailev <email@example.com>
- Apache License (== 2.0)
- scp wrapper
- Checks if a local or remote file exists.
- Measure the resident memory usage of a process.
- Creates a remote directory with the specified group ownership...
- Checks for processes running on a local or remote machine.
- Functions to run commands remotely via 'ssh' and capture...
- Local and remote system commands with output and error...
Files in this package