supportInt: Calculates Likelihood Support Intervals for Common Data Types
Calculates likelihood based support intervals for several common data types including binomial, Poisson, normal, lm(), and glm(). For the binomial, Poisson, and normal data likelihood intervals are calculated via root finding algorithm. Additional parameters allow the user to specify whether they would like to receive a parametric bootstrap estimate of the confidence level of said support interval. For lm() and glm(), the function returns profile likelihoods for each coefficient in the model.
- Derek Smith
- Date of publication
- 2016-05-07 01:12:29
- Derek Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Binomial support interval calculation
- Attempts to find a support interval with the desired...
- Profile support intervals for glm coefficients
- Profile support intervals for lm coefficients
- Normal support interval calculation.
- Poisson support interval calculation
Files in this package