treelet: An Adaptive Multi-Scale Basis for High-Dimensional, Sparse and Unordered Data
Treelets provides a novel construction of multi-scale bases that extends wavelets to non-smooth signals. It returns a multi-scale orthonormal basis, where the final computed basis functions are supported on nested clusters in a hierarchical tree. Both the tree and the basis, which are constructed simultaneously, reflect the internal structure of the data.
- Di Liu and Trent Gaugler
- Date of publication
- 2015-02-11 00:37:29
- Trent Gaugler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- GPL (>= 2)
- Estimated additive genetic relationship matrix for 50...
- Constructs the hierarchical tree for the Treelet algorithm
- Constructs the orthonormal basis for the Treelet algorithm
- Treelet basis/hierarchical tree construction
- Treelet Covariance Smoothing
- Treelets - an adaptive multi-scale basis for...
Files in this package