trib: Analysing and Visualizing Tribology Measurements
Tribology test devices such as pin-on-disk, ball-on-disk machines and profilometers give important data for tribological analysis. trib is built to analyze and visualize that data into human understandable form. It has functions for finding coefficient of friction, Friction Force vs Distance graphs and calculating Wear Track Volume and Wear Track plotting.
- Gokce Mehmet AY [aut, cre], Osman Nuri CELIK [ths]
- Date of publication
- 2015-08-13 19:24:51
- Gokce Mehmet AY <email@example.com>
- Tribology Measurement Analysis and Visualization
- 'trib.CoF' gets file name length and returns coeficient of...
- 'trib.FF' gets file name length, filterValue and Friction vs...
- 'trib.names' returns the names of .csv files in working...
- 'trib.profile' gets file name length, filterValue and...
Files in this package