vecsets: like base::sets tools but keeps duplicate elements.
The base 'sets' tools follow the algebraic definition that each element of a set must be unique. Since it's often helpful to compare all elements of two vectors, this toolset treats every element as unique for counting purposes. For ease of use, all functions in vecsets have an argument 'multiple' which, when set to FALSE, reverts them to the base::set tools functionality.
- Carl Witthoft
- Date of publication
- 2014-10-25 01:14:45
- Carl Witthoft <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- An extension of the 'base' "sets" tools which does not reduce...
- Perform intersection of two vectors, including counting...
- Find all elements in first argument which are not in second...
- Check whether two vectors contain exactly the same collection...
- Returns the union of its inputs including repeated elements.
Files in this package