wec: Weighted Effect Coding
Provides functions to create factor variables with contrasts based on weighted effect coding. In weighted effect coding the estimates from a first order regression model show the deviations per group from the sample mean. This is especially useful when a researcher has no directional hypotheses and uses a sample from a population in which the number of observation per group is different The package also provides functionality for interactions between two factor variables based on weighted effect coding. Please note that this is a beta version: while functional, it does not follow all R conventions.
- Rense Nieuwenhuis, Manfred te Grotenhuis, Ben Pelzer, Alexander Schmidt, Ruben Konig, Rob Eisinga
- Date of publication
- 2016-11-16 01:15:38
- Rense Nieuwenhuis <email@example.com>
- Data on BMI of Dutch citizens
- Function calculates contrasts for a factor variable based on...
- Public Use Microdata Sample files (PUMS) 2013
- Function to create an interaction between two variables based...
Files in this package