weights: Weighting and Weighted Statistics
Provides a variety of functions for producing simple weighted statistics, such as weighted Pearson's correlations, partial correlations, Chi-Squared statistics, histograms, and t-tests. Also now includes some software for quickly recoding survey data and plotting point estimates from interaction terms in regressions (and multiply imputed regressions). Future versions of the package will be more closely integrated with "anesrake" and additional weighting tools and will provide the option to find weighting benchmarks and weight data using a variety of methodologies. NOTE: Weighted partial correlation calculations temporarily pulled to address a bug.
- Josh Pasek, with some assistance from Alex Tahk and some code modified from R-core; Additional contributions by Gene Culter and Marcus Schwemmle.
- Date of publication
- 2016-02-12 07:41:05
- Josh Pasek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Demographic Data From 2004 American National Election Studies...
- Separate a factor into separate dummy variables for each...
- Recode variables to 0-1 scale
- Functions to Identify and Plot Predicted Probabilities As...
- Round Numbers To Text With No Leading Zero
- Produce stars from p values for tables.
- Standardizes any numerical vector, with weights.
- Provides a weighted table of percentages for any variable.
- Produces weighted chi-squared tests.
- Produces weighted correlations with standard errors and...
- Produces weighted correlations quickly using C.
- Weighted Histograms
- Produces weighted Student's t-tests with standard errors and...
Files in this package