word.alignment: Computing Word Alignment Using IBM Model 1 (and Symmetrization) for a Given Parallel Corpus and Evaluation
For a given Sentence-Aligned Parallel Corpus, it aligns words for each sentence pair. It considers many-to-one and symmetrization alignments. Moreover, it evaluates word alignment based on this package and some other software or method. It also builds an automatic dictionary of two languages based on given parallel corpus.
- Neda Daneshagr and Majid Sarmad.
- Date of publication
- 2016-04-24 23:15:02
- Neda Daneshgar<email@example.com>
- GPL (>= 2)
- Create an Excel File from Two Sentences
- Make a String's First n Characters Lowercase
- Evaluation of Word Alignment Quality
- Constructing a Cross-tabulation Matrix of Source Language...
- Building an Automatic Bilingual Dictionary
- Initial Preparations of Bitext before Word Alignment and...
- Finding Neighborhood Locations
- Calculating Symmetric Word Alignment
- Computing One-to-Many Word Alignment Using IBM Model 1 for a...
- Computing Word Alignment Using IBM Model 1 (and...
Files in this package