wrspathrow: Functions for working with Worldwide Reference System (WRS)
Contains functions for working with the Worldwide Reference System (WRS) 1 and 2 systems used by NASA. WRS-1 applies to Landsat 1-3, WRS-2 applies to Landsat 4-8. The package has functions for retrieving a given path and row as a polygon, and for retrieving the path(s) and row(s) containing a given raster or vector.
- Alex Zvoleff [aut, cre]
- Date of publication
- 2014-02-13 00:27:39
- Alex Zvoleff <email@example.com>
- GPL (>= 3)
- Get WRS-2 path/row numbers for a given spatial object
- Get a polgon giving area of coverage of a given WRS-1 or...
- Polygon outlining TEAM site in Caxiuanã, Brazil
- Worldwide Reference System - 1 (WRS1)...
- Worldwide Reference System - 2 (WRS2)...
Files in this package