A set of center distances and latent correlations for items and facets of the Domain Specific Self-Esteem Inventory (DSSEI), Sports Mental Toughness Questionnaire (SMTQ), and Rosenberg Self-Esteem Scale (RSES) completed by 2272 german speaking participants using the german versions of the questionnaires.
An object of class
list of length 2.
_____ RSES _____
__ Positive Self-Esteem (Ps) __
1. On the whole, I am satisfied with myself.
3. I feel that I have a number of good qualities.
4. I am able to do things as well as most other people.
7.I feel that I'm a person of worth.
10. I take a positive attitude toward myself.
__ Lack of Negative Self-Esteem (Ns) __
2. At times I think I am no good at all.
5. I feel I do not have much to be proud of.
6. I certainly feel useless at times.
8. I wish I could have more respect for myself.
9. All in all, I am inclined to think that I am a failure.
(Rosenberg, M. (1965). Rosenberg self-esteem scale (RSE). Acceptance and commitment therapy. Measures package, 61, 52.)
_____ SMTQ _____
_____ DSSEI _____
Dantlgraber, M., Stieger, S., & Reips, U.-D. (in revision). Introducing Item Pool Visualization (IPV)
Add the following code to your website.
For more information on customizing the embed code, read Embedding Snippets.