The European Consumer Satisfaction Index (ECSI) is an economic indicator that measures customer satisfaction. ECSI is an adaptation of the Swedish Customer Satisfaction Barometer (Fornell, 1992) and is compatible with the American Customer Satisfaction Index. The indicators describing the latent variables are given for the Mobile Phone Industry. The original items scaled from 1 to 10 have been transformed into new normalized variables. The minimum possible value of each variable is 0 and its maximum possible value is equal to 10.
- IMAG: Image of the phone provider (eta_1)
- EXPE: Customer Expectations of the overall quality (eta_2)
- QUAL: Perceived Quality (eta_3)
- VAL: Perceived Value (eta_4)
- SAT: Customer Satisfaction (eta_5)
- LOY: Customer Loyalty (eta_6)
A data frame with 250 rows and 24 variables
Fornell C. (1992): A national customer satisfaction barometer. The Swedish experience. Journal of Marketing, (56), 6-21.
Add the following code to your website.
For more information on customizing the embed code, read Embedding Snippets.