- This is an incremental bullet point. It has a
>-in front of it, instead of just
- This is another incremental bullet point.
- This is an incremental sub-bullet point. It has four spaces in front of it.
- This bullet point has part that will be hidden at first: This part will only show up after another click. This part will highlight red after yet another click. You can insert these easily by clicking Addins --> REVEALJS_ADDINS --> "Insert reveal.js fragment" / "Insert reveal.js fragment with highlighting" above.
- This bullet point has a second line.
The line above it ends with two spaces, which tells the system that the line isn't done yet.
- Press 'b' to make the screen black
- Press 'o' to get a slide overview, which you can use the arrow keys to move around.
- Press 's' to get a popup window with a presenter view.
- If you are using RStudio with the
revealjs.additionsadd-on, try clicking "Addins" and then scrolling down to
This slide has a colorful background, as well as different transitions. It also has out-of-order highlighting.
This is a slide with highlighted code, that's not run:
x <- 1 y <- 3 x + y
This slide has code that gets run.
Add the following code to your website.
For more information on customizing the embed code, read Embedding Snippets.