Try to find a stutter. It will try its best to find a stutter no matter where in the sequence the motif may be missing.
findStutter(x, fb, motif)
Character. Motif of the repeat.
1. count number of motif repeats in a sequence
2. count number of motif repeats in reverse of sequence
3. if no motif repeats, signal that motif was not found
4. find locations of all motif occurrences
5. for each direction of sequence and for every location...
5a. shorted candidate sequence
5b. compare shortened sequence to possible stutter candidates
5c. if found, signal stutter found and exit
5d. if not found, remove second occurrence and compare to stutter candidates
5e. repeat 3-3d until all positions tested
6a. if match not found, declare no stutter found
A character string of stutter(s) ID. If stutter is not found, it
Roman Lustrik ([email protected])
Add the following code to your website.
For more information on customizing the embed code, read Embedding Snippets.