BADGER: A package for identifying sample mixups in combined expression and genotyping studies.
BADGER takes a set of expression array data and one of genotype array data and, given information on how sample mappings were intended to be, determines the apparent relationships between genotype and expression before predicting genotypes for each expression array. From these predictions, mismatches can be identified.
- Lynch AG, Dunning MJ
- Date of publication
- AG Lynch <email@example.com>
- Function to compare matrices of predicted and observed...
- A package for identifying sample mixups in combined...
- Function to predict genotypes from an expression matrix
- Example expression matrix for the BADGER package.
- Example genotype matrix for the BADGER package.
- Function to assess the performance of the eQTLs that BADGER...
Files in this package