EZ2: Modeling Human Response Times and Accuracy using the EZ/EZ2 Diffusion Model
Fitting simplified versions of Ratcliff's (1978) diffusion model (the EZ and EZ2 models) for human and monkey response times and accuracy to the means and variances of the observables.
- Raoul Grasman
- Date of publication
- 2015-07-09 12:14:33
- Raoul Grasman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Convert observed sample moments to diffusion parameter values
- Fit diffusion model to observed sample moments
- Batch EZ2 model fitting
- compute mean exit (decision) time conditional on exit point...
- Compute mean exit/decision time irrespective of exit...
- EZ2 diffusion modeling of Response Time and Accuracy
- compute probability of exit through lower bound of a...
Files in this package