VisCount: R package for training and evaluating visual count estimates
VisCount allows you to train rapid visual estimates of the number of individuals (symbols or pictures) in the plotting window, enter your estimates, and get a series of insightful statistics on your performance and how it evolves along different training sessions. It can also be a practical and economical tool for the training and calibration of field teams collecting information on the sizes of flocks or populations.
- Barbosa A.M.
- Date of publication
- 2014-10-24 15:32:26
- A. Marcia Barbosa <email@example.com>
- Get previously saved VisCount estimates
- Remove mistaken estimate(s) from record
- Save VisCountSessions results to disk
- Train visual count estimates
- R package for training and evaluating visual count estimates
- visCount statistics on user performance
Files in this package