YaleToolkit: Data exploration tools from Yale University.
This collection of data exploration tools was developed at Yale University for the graphical exploration of complex multivariate data; barcode and gpairs now have their own packages.
- John W. Emerson and Walton A. Green
- Date of publication
- John W. Emerson <email@example.com>
- GPL (>= 2)
- Pressure and High Cloud Cover Spatially Distributed Time...
- Draws a sparkline
- Draws a panel of vertically stacked sparklines
- Draws a sparkmat
- Data frame summary
- Monthly energy consumption of Yale residential colleges.
- Data exploration tools from the Department of Statistics at...
Files in this package