csound: Accessing Csound functionality through R
Provides some basic access in an R session to Csound (http://www.csounds.com), a powerful free and open-source software synthesizer. The package functionality is largely geared towards supporting the needs of the playitbyr package and is not particularly mature on its own, but it certainly can be used without knowing anything about playitbyr.
- Ethan Brown
- Date of publication
- Ethan Brown <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- GPL (>=2)
- Perform score statements with specified Csound orchestra
- Get Csound error message text
- Get the header specifications of a Csound instance
- Low-level Csound API functions
- Get and set the Csound shared library for accessing Csound's...
Files in this package