- distr: Object Oriented Implementation of Distributions
- options: additional options in package 'distr'
additional options in package ‘distr’
In package distr, we add an extra option
it is inspected and manipulated as usual.
We do not change the behaviour of
for the general documentation to these two functions,
we only document added options.
Additionally available options in package 'distr'
logical; controls behaviour when generating several plots within one function; if
TRUEa call to
devNewis inserted to hook function
FALSE, we reproduce the usual behaviour in graphics, i.e.; we do not call
devNew. Defaults to
Want to suggest features or report bugs for rdrr.io? Use the GitHub issue tracker.
- 0distr-package: distr - Object Orientated Implementation of Distributions
- AbscontDistribution: Generating function "AbscontDistribution"
- AbscontDistribution-class: Class "AbscontDistribution"
- Arcsine-class: Class "Arcsine"
- Beta-class: Class "Beta"
- BetaParameter-class: Class "BetaParameter"
- Binom-class: Class "Binom"
- BinomParameter-class: Class "BinomParameter"
- Cauchy-class: Class "Cauchy"
- CauchyParameter-class: Class "CauchyParameter"
- Chisq-class: Class "Chisq"
- ChisqParameter-class: Class "ChisqParameter"
- CompoundDistribution: Generating function for Class "CompoundDistribution"
- CompoundDistribution-class: Class "CompoundDistribution"
- ConvPow: Distribution of the sum of univariate i.i.d r.v's
- decomposePM-methods: Methods for function decomposePM in Package 'distr'
- DExp-class: Class "DExp"
- df1-methods: Methods for Function df1 in Package 'distr'
- df2-methods: Methods for Function df2 in Package 'distr'
- df-methods: Methods for Function df in Package 'distr'
- dimension-methods: Methods for Function dimension in Package 'distr'
- dim-methods: Methods for Function dim in Package 'distr'
- Dirac-class: Class "Dirac"
- DiracParameter-class: Class "DiracParameter"
- DiscreteDistribution: Generating function "DiscreteDistribution"
- DiscreteDistribution-class: Class "DiscreteDistribution"
- distrARITH: Arithmetics on Distributions
- Distribution-class: Class "Distribution"
- DistributionSymmetry-class: Class of Symmetries for Distributions
- DistrList: Generating function for DistrList-class
- DistrList-class: List of distributions
- distrMASK: Masking of/by other functions in package "distr"
- distroptions: functions to change the global variables of the package...
- DistrSymmList: Generating function for DistrSymmList-class
- DistrSymmList-class: List of Symmetries for a List of Distributions
- d-methods: Methods for Function d in Package 'distr'
- EllipticalSymmetry: Generating function for EllipticalSymmetry-class
- EllipticalSymmetry-class: Class for Elliptically Symmetric Distributions
- EmpiricalDistribution: Generating function "EmpiricalDistribution"
- EuclideanSpace-class: Class "EuclideanSpace"
- Exp-class: Class "Exp"
- ExpOrGammaOrChisq-class: Class "ExpOrGammaOrChisq"
- ExpParameter-class: Class "ExpParameter"
- Fd-class: Class "Fd"
- flat.LCD: Flattening a list of Lebesgue decomposed distributions
- flat.mix: Default procedure to fill slots d,p,q given r for Lebesgue...
- FParameter-class: Class "FParameter"
- Gammad-class: Class "Gammad"
- GammaParameter-class: Class "GammaParameter"
- gap-methods: Methods for Functions gaps and setgaps in Package 'distr'
- Geom-class: Class "Geom"
- GeomParameter-class: Class "GeomParameter"
- getLabel: Labels for distribution objects
- getLow: getLow, getUp functions of package distr
- Huberize-methods: Methods for function Huberize in Package 'distr'
- Hyper-class: Class "Hyper"
- HyperParameter-class: Class "HyperParameter"
- igamma: Inverse of the digamma function
- img-methods: Methods for Function img in Package 'distr'
- Integer-class: Internal Class "Integer"
- internalClassUnions-class: Class unions in 'distr'
- internalGenerics: Internal: Common Generics 'distribution' and 'samplesize',...
- internals: Internal functions of package distr
- internals-qqplot: Internal functions for qqplot of package distr
- k-methods: Methods for Function k in Package 'distr'
- lambda-methods: Methods for Function lambda in Package 'distr'
- Lattice-class: Class "Lattice"
- LatticeDistribution: Class "LatticeDistribution"
- LatticeDistribution-class: Class "LatticeDistribution"
- Length-methods: Methods for Function Length in Package 'distr'
- liesIn-methods: Methods for Function liesIn in Package 'distr'
- liesInSupport: Generic Function for Testing the Support of a Distribution
- Lnorm-class: Class "Lnorm"
- LnormParameter-class: Class "LnormParameter"
- location-methods: Methods for Function location in Package 'distr'
- Logis-class: Class "Logis"
- LogisParameter-class: Class "LogisParameter"
- MakeAbscontDistribution: "makeAbscontDistribution"
- Math-methods: Methods for Functions from group 'Math' in Package 'distr'
- Max-methods: Methods for Function Max in Package 'distr'
- meanlog-methods: Methods for Function meanlog in Package 'distr'
- mean-methods: Methods for Function mean in Package 'distr'
- MinMaximum-methods: Methods for functions Minimum and Maximum in Package 'distr'
- Min-methods: Methods for Function Min in Package 'distr'
- m-methods: Methods for Function m in Package 'distr'
- name-methods: Methods for Function name in Package 'distr'
- Naturals-class: Class "Naturals"
- Nbinom-class: Class "Nbinom"
- NbinomParameter-class: Class "NbinomParameter"
- ncp-methods: Methods for Function ncp in Package 'distr'
- n-methods: Methods for Function n in Package 'distr'
- Norm-class: Class "Norm"
- NormParameter-class: Class "NormParameter"
- NoSymmetry: Generating function for NoSymmetry-class
- NoSymmetry-class: Class for Non-symmetric Distributions
- operators-methods: Methods for operators +,-,*,/,... in Package distr
- OptionalParameter-class: Classes "OptionalParameter", "OptionalMatrix"
- options: additional options in package 'distr'
- Parameter-class: Class "Parameter"
- param-methods: Methods for Function param in Package 'distr'
- pivot-methods: Methods for Function pivot in Package 'distr'
- p.l-methods: Methods for Function p.l in Package 'distr'
- plot-methods: Methods for Function plot in Package 'distr'
- p-methods: Methods for Function p in Package 'distr'
- Pois-class: Class "Pois"
- PoisParameter-class: Class "PoisParameter"
- PosDefSymmMatrix: Generating functions for PosSemDefSymmMatrix-class resp....
- PosDefSymmMatrix-class: Positive-[Semi-]definite, symmetric matrices
- print-methods: Methods for Functions print/show in Package 'distr'
- prob-methods: Methods for Function prob in Package 'distr'
- q-methods: Methods for Function q in Package 'distr'
- qqbounds: Computation of confidence intervals for qqplot
- qqplot: Methods for Function qqplot in Package 'distr'
- q.r-methods: Methods for Function q.r in Package 'distr'
- rate-methods: Methods for Function rate in Package 'distr'
- Reals-class: Class "Reals"
- r-methods: Methods for Function r in Package 'distr'
- rSpace-class: Class "rSpace"
- RtoDPQ: Default procedure to fill slots d,p,q given r for a.c....
- RtoDPQ.d: Default procedure to fill slots d,p,q given r for discrete...
- RtoDPQ.LC: Default procedure to fill slots d,p,q given r for Lebesgue...
- scale-methods: Methods for Function scale in Package 'distr'
- sdlog-methods: Methods for Function sdlog in Package 'distr'
- sd-methods: Methods for Function sd in Package 'distr'
- shape1-methods: Methods for Function shape1 in Package 'distr'
- shape2-methods: Methods for Function shape2 in Package 'distr'
- shape-methods: Methods for Function shape in Package 'distr'
- showobj-methods: Helping Methods for Functions print/show in Package 'distr'
- simplifyD-methods: Methods for function simplifyD in Package 'distr'
- simplifyr-methods: Methods for Function simplifyr in Package 'distr'
- size-methods: Methods for Function size in Package 'distr'
- solve-methods: Methods for Function solve in Package 'distr'
- SphericalSymmetry: Generating function for SphericalSymmetry-class
- SphericalSymmetry-class: Class for Spherical Symmetric Distributions
- sqrt-methods: Methods for Function sqrt in Package 'distr'
- standardMethods: Utility to automatically generate accessor and replacement...
- support-methods: Methods for Function support in Package 'distr'
- Symmetry-class: Class of Symmetries
- Td-class: Class "Td"
- TParameter-class: Class "TParameter"
- Truncate-methods: Methods for function Truncate in Package 'distr'
- Unif-class: Class "Unif"
- UnifParameter-class: Class "UnifParameter"
- UniNormParameter-class: Class "UniNormParameter"
- UnivarDistrList: Generating function for UnivarDistrList-class
- UnivarDistrList-class: List of univariate distributions
- UnivariateDistribution-class: Class "UnivariateDistribution"
- UnivarLebDecDistribution: Generating function for Class "UnivarLebDecDistribution"
- UnivarLebDecDistribution-class: Class "UnivarLebDecDistribution"
- UnivarMixingDistribution: Generating function for Class "UnivarMixingDistribution"
- UnivarMixingDistribution-class: Class "UnivarMixingDistribution"
- versionmanagement: Methods for Version Management in Package 'distr'
- Weibull-class: Class "Weibull"
- WeibullParameter-class: Class "WeibullParameter"
- width-methods: Methods for Function width in Package 'distr'