splits: SPecies' LImits by Threshold Statistics
"splits" contains tools for delimiting species and automated taxonomy at multiple levels of biological organization (eg. DNA barcoding, morphometrics), both top-down (merging phylogenetic and phylogeographic methods) and bottom-up (single samples into >1 groups).
- Thomas Ezard, Tomochika Fujisawa and Tim Barraclough
- Date of publication
- 2014-06-20 02:35:29
- Thomas Ezard <T.Ezard@soton.ac.uk>
- GPL (>= 2)
- Comparing the GMYC delimitation with an alternative...
- Identify the Number of Clusters in a Data Matrix.
- Strip uninformative measurements
- Optimizes genetic clusters using the generalized mixed yule...
- Calculating AIC-based support values for the GMYC clusters
- Defunct functions in packaga splits
- SPecies LImits by Threshold Statistics
- Apply two types of diagnostics to clustered data
- A test tree for use with gmyc.
Files in this package