DART: Denoising Algorithm based on Relevance network Topology
Denoising Algorithm based on Relevance network Topology (DART) is an algorithm designed to evaluate the consistency of prior information molecular signatures (e.g in-vitro perturbation expression signatures) in independent molecular data (e.g gene expression data sets). If consistent, a pruning network strategy is then used to infer the activation status of the molecular signature in individual samples.
- Yan Jiao, Katherine Lawler, Andrew E Teschendorff, Charles Shijie Zheng
- Date of publication
- Charles Shijie Zheng <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Builds the relevance correlation network
- Denoising Algorithm based on Relevance network Topology
- Example data for DART package
- Main function of DART
- Improved edition of DoDART
- Evaluates the consistency of the inferred relevance...
- Computes the DART activation score of the model signature in...
- Prunes relevance network to allow only edges that are...
Files in this package